Goods for personal use, except for the vehicles, imported on custom territory of Custom Union in baggage.
- Goods for personal use, the customs value of which does not exceed the equivalent of 1,500 Euros and the total weight does not exceed 50 kilograms
- Alcoholic drinks and beer not more than 3 liters,
- 50 cigars (cigarillos) or 250 grams of tobacco or items specified above with total weight not exceeding 250 grams,
- Precious metals and precious stones of the customs value not exceeding 25,000 USD,
-. Cash money for total amount no more than 10 000 US dollars (at single import (export) of cash money to the total amount exceeding in an equivalent of 10 000 US dollars, the specified money are subject to customs declaring in writing by submission of the passenger customs declaration for all sum of imported cash money),
- Vehicles for personal use, registered abroad, temporarily imported into the territory of the Customs Union by foreign individuals - for the term of his/her temporary stay on this territory, but no more than one year
The list of used goods for personal use, that are temporarily imported into the territory of the Customs Union by foreign individuals, without customs fee
- Jewelry in the amount necessary for use during a temporary stay on the territory of the Customs Union
- Personal hygiene items in the amount necessary for use during a temporary stay on the territory of the Customs Union
- Cameras; video cameras; in number of no more than 1 unit, belongings to them in the quantity necessary for use in the period of temporary stay on custom territory of custom union
- Radio receivers; flash players; in number of no more than 1 unit, belongings to them in the quantity necessary for use in the period of temporary stay on custom territory of custom union
- Mobile phones in the amount not exceeding 2 units
- Portable computers (laptops) in the amount not exceeding 1 unit
- Diplomatic representations of the Republic of Belarus
- Entry to, departure from and transit through the territory of the Republic of Belarus for foreign citizens
- Diplomatic representations of foreign countries in the Republic of Belarus
- Health insurance regulations
- Customs regulations
- Registration of foreign citizens
Prohibition on entry through land borders!
Foreign citizens and stateless persons are prohibited from entering into Belarus through land borders.
+375 (33) 333-26-66