Belarusian Visa at the Minsk National Airport
Features of issue of entry visas at the airports of Minsk
Registration of entrance visas at the National airport "Minsk" is carried out by the Foreign Admissions Division of the Head Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Belarus.
Important! If you want to use this option, please, previously specify at your agent of conditions of receipt of a visa on arrival. Pay attention! The visa support documents should be delivered by your agent to the Consular Point of the National Airport “Minsk” not later than 3 business days before expected date of arrival.
Please Note! Foreign citizens who arrive to the National airport Minsk through the Russian cities of Moscow, St. Petersburg, etc. cannot receive the Belarusian visa at the airport. It is connected with that on border between Russia and Belarus there is no mode of border control.
Please, pay attention that the consular fee for the visa at the airport is paid only by cash. Credit cards for payment are not accepted.
For obtaining the entry Belarusian visa the foreigner presents to Consular point at the National airport "Minsk" the following documents:
1) one copy of the visa questionnaire on the form according to the approved form. The visa questionnaire should be filled in legible by hand or with use of technical means in a state language of the state of stay of foreign institution, or in Russian, either Belarusian, or English. Answers to questions of the visa questionnaire have to be full and logically consecutive, point to the valid purpose of visit. The visa questionnaire should be signed by the foreigner personally. The visa questionnaire of minor is signed by the lawful representative.
2) one photography; The photo has to answer the definitions specified in the ISO/MEK 19794-5 international standard: the size of 35х45 mm, fullface, on an equal light background, quality clearness, without folds and ink, 70 - 80 percent of the vertical size of a picture have to occupy the person, prescription of a picture - no more than 6 months.
3) foreign passport The document for the travel abroad, submitted by the foreigner, has to:
- to contain the photo of the owner. In case of introduction into the entry visa in common following and entered in the document for the travel abroad of minor children, in the document for travel abroad there have to be photos of these persons;
- to have not less than two blank pages intended for visas;
• to have the validity period exceeding date of alleged departure of the foreigner from the territory of Republic of Belarus not less than for 90 days.
The document for the travel abroad, submitted by the foreigner, should not:
- cause doubts in authenticity and accessory to the owner,
- contain marks, records, erasures and the corrections which have not been certified by competent authorities of the corresponding foreign state, the pulled-out or embroidered pages.
4) documents of visa support (see information below).
For issuance of short-term entry visas originals of documents of visa support should be presented.
Issuance of short-term entry visas for tourism is carried out at presentation of the original of one of the following documents:
- the contract of rendering tourist services issued according to law acts of Republic of Belarus;
- the petition of the Belarusian subject of tourist activity issued on the letterhead form with the indication of full name of the subject of tourist activity, its location and phone, and also the obligation of the subject of tourist activity for observance by the foreigner of rules of stay in the territory of Republic of Belarus, the subject of tourist activity under seal;
- the petition of the sanatorium or improving centre issued on the letterhead form with the indication of its full name, the location and phone, the purpose, terms of accommodation of the foreigner, services rendered to it, confirmations of reservation of the permit and full or partial advance payment of services, and also obligations of the sanatorium or improving centre about observance by the foreigner of rules of stay in the territory of Republic of Belarus, under seal;
- petitions of the subject of agroecotourism with the indication of the address, the purpose, terms of accommodation of the foreigner, services rendered to it, and also obligations of the subject of agroecotourism about observance by the foreigner of rules of stay in the territory of Republic of Belarus and copies of the documents confirming the right of rendering by him of services of agroecotourism of Republic of Belarus, under seal;
According to the solution of the consular placeman official registration of short-term entrance visas (till 30 days) for realization of a business trip, participation in sporting/cultural events and on private affairs for citizens of the states, safe in the migratory relation, it is possible without observance of the requirement of obligatory providing documents of visa support.
Registration of short-term entrance visas for study is carried out only in the presence at the National airport "Minsk" of the representative of the organization which according to acts of Republic of Belarus is provided the right to issue invitations to study.
Documents acceptance of visa support on registration of long-term visas is carried out in the Head consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Minsk, K.Marx St., 37а) after preliminary coordination of the list of the prepared documents not later than 5 working days before estimated date of arrival of the foreigner.
Prohibition on entry through land borders!
Foreign citizens and stateless persons are prohibited from entering into Belarus through land borders.
+375 (33) 333-26-66